The following are SFL prepared documents or external web sites that provide answers to Frequently Asked Question on various topics. While we attempt to keep this information consistent with the rules, sometimes through unintentional oversight, some inconsistencies may occur. In these cases, the rules are used to resolve any inconsistencies.
External Web Sites
General SFL Operations (See viewing note below)
Discipline and Team Demerits (See viewing note below) This FAQ contains the following topics:
Email Problems With Verizon Email Addresses (See viewing note below)
Placing Teams In Divisions (See viewing note below)
Regular Season Scheduling (See viewing note below) This FAQ contains the following topics:
- General questions
- Coaches with two teams
- Other initial game schedule issues
- Game field changes made by a club after the schedules are published by the SFL
- Rescheduling games initially scheduled by the SFL or rescheduled by the teams
- Scheduled games not played
- SFL process for rescheduling unscheduled games
- Scheduling forfeits
Reporting Game Results (See viewing note below)
SFL Team Roster (See viewing note below) This FAQ discusses the SFL Team Rosters
Master Player Roster and Master Player Roster Summary (See viewing note below)
Spread Sheet for Regular Season Field Availability (See viewing note below)
Team Ranking Process (See viewing note below)
Tournament (See viewing note below) This FAQ contains the following topics:
- Roster challenges
- General tournament requirements
- Tournament formats
- Establishment of tournament divisions
- Locating complete tournament game schedules for a team
- Ranking teams in tournament divisions
- Site coordinator and division commissioner responsibilities
Viewing Note: Internet Explorer, at least version 4.72.3110, does not properly load the Adobe Reader for these files. If you would like to review these files, then use the following procedure:
- Put your cursor on the document that you would like to review.
- Right click your mouse and select “Save Target As…
- A “Save As” Dialog Box will appear.
- Select the file location where you would like to save the file (e.g., a floppy disk).
- Open up My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and go to the location where you saved the file and double click the file that you would like to review. Adobe Acrobat should come up if you have it loaded on your system.
These files could be viewed directly with several different versions of Netscape when the Adobe Reader had been installed.
Note: You must use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the documents on this page unless stated otherwise.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is free. If you do not have a copy, or would like the latest version, then click here.
Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please provide an Email address and/or phone number with your message.)